What’s New In Electronics attracts key decision-makers, including:
HEADS OF SALES & PROCUREMENT
C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES & DIRECTORS
SPOTLIGHT YOUR BRAND
Choosing to exhibit at What’s New in Electronics Live is an fantastic way to exponentially boost your company’s visibility, strengthen existing relationships and with the most influential, trade-literate visitors with an active interest in your business set to attend, WNIE Live is the perfect platform to spark new connections, secure vital new contacts and position any company as an industry leader.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Few marketing strategies can offer your business access to the same number of prospective clients as exhibiting at What’s New in Electronics Live can. Any company which chooses to exhibit at WNIE Live will find it an incredibly cost-effective way of engaging directly with new customers and improving any brand’s visibility, no matter the marketing budget.
With hundreds of new innovations on show from across the electronics industry, WNIE Live is the ideal place to gain fresh perspectives, observe cutting-edge developments and even offers the possibility for future collaboration with like-minded companies. Moreover, exhibiting at WNIE Live provides a unique opportunity to assess what your competitors are doing differently; a chance to discern what contributes to their success and how it could apply to your own business.
FORGE NEW CONNECTIONS
When it comes to influencing a decision or cultivating a new business relationship, there is simply no substitute for face-to-face interaction. By exhibiting at WNIE Live, no longer are you simply a name at the end of an email, or a voice at the other end of the phone. In-person, you instantly become someone which potential and existing clients alike, can recognise and make genuine and valuable new connections.
GARY WESTON | MANAGING DIRECTOR
We took away three excellent enquiries from the exhibition. That is three potential clients we would not have come across in a million years had it not been for What’s New In Electronics Live. There is no doubt that this event will be a commercial success for us.
With What’s New In Electronics Live joining forces with Sensors & Instrumentation in 2020, the event is set to be the biggest to date. You can make sure your company is front and centre by securing your tailored exhibitor package. Prices start at just £1,000 and include:
- Shell scheme stand including 500W power, lighting, company name board, carpet, cleaning and security.
- An entry in the Show Guide, distributed to thousands of professionals at the event.
- An entry in the online Exhibitor Directory.
- Social media coverage in the lead up to and throughout the event.
- Editorial coverage in leading industry publications in the lead up to and after the
- Entry to the exclusive exhibitor drinks taking place after the opening day of the show, giving you a unique opportunity to network with fellow exhibitors.
- 12 months of unlimited PR uploads onto the relevant publication website, plus unlimited tweets and social media coverage.
- Exposure in monthly show e-newsletters.
- A free-of-charge placement in the
Innovation Showcase – boosting the visibility of a product of your choice.